Vocalink is a multilingual solutions company serving the global business community since 1995. Vocalink enables brands to be heard and understood, across cultures, on a global scale, through globalization, translation, interpretation and cultural adaptation.
Position Summary: The Localization Engineer/Project Manager, will work with both internal teams and clients to manage the timely flow of all localization projects’ activity from start to end, including defining the scope with clients, preparing localization kits, prepping files, engineering content, ensuring projects’ quality, and managing budget expectations.
Vocalink is seeking for an experienced and driven candidate that is competent in these categories:
- Internationalization and Localization Engineering
- Localization/Translation Management Systems
- Content Management Systems
- Strong client management relationship.
- Manage client relationships and serve as primary day-to-day contact for external clients.
- Plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements.
- Scoping and quoting projects.
- Organize client/linguist production reviews.
- Collaborate with internal production to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Provide support and input to Sales and external clients, including education about the localization process, as required.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes.
- Responsible for financials, including revenue, revenue forecasting and billings.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams.
- Meet objectives and performance indicators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong innovative problem-solving skills
- 3+ years localization engineering and project management experience
- Excellent English
- Bilingual a plus
- Experience in Internalization and Localization requirements
- Knowledge of CAT tools, DTP tools, HTML/XML
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent written skills
- Confidence in customer facing and during project challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Based in Europe or Middle East, time zone UTC to UTC+2
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Work performed as telecommuting
- Communicate and build rapport with both internal and external clients Continued communication with internal teams and clients via audio/video systems