Location: Cairo, Egypt
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
1-3 years’ experience in a previous analytical role
Support the Sales Controller as a trusted analyst on a day to day as well as on a long-term strategic view. Act as a Financial Analyst for all trade commercial activities.
A day in the life of…
- Manage Corporate Top Line & Trade Development Expenses Monthly End Closing cycles.
- Ensure that trade events/activities are properly accounted and accrued for.
- Ensure all contractual trade elements with customers & distributors are accounted for correctly & paid as per contract terms.
- Responsible for the Country Credit Committee along with credit management team.
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE’s and advise sales organization on variance tracking.
- Monthly analysis of actual trade spends versus plan/budget, highlighting gaps & variances.
- Coordinate regularly with local tax department on tax implications on trade spend considering the current VAT law.
What will make you successful
- BA/BS in Business/Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant Finance experience
- Basic knowledge in financial and accounting standards
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English language
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong communicator, both orally and written; able to articulate a well-developed point of view
- Proactively develops relationships, both within the function and the business and influences others at all levels with integrity
- Solid organizational, planning and analysis skills
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.