- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures preparing payroll controlling correspondence designing filing systems reviewing and approving supply requisitions assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention protection retrieval transfer and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems layouts and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures measuring results against standards making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports summarizing information identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget scheduling expenditures analyzing variances initiating corrective actions.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
Job Requirements Bachelor 039 s degree from a reputable university in any discipline. 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role. Fluency in English is a must Good command of German is a plus. Excellent Communication skills. Good knowledge of MS Office Oracle is a plus.
Source link tanqeeb.com