- Providing general secretarial and administration support to the General Manager the office
- Typing correspondences memorandums official letters.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines copiers and phone
- Establishing an effective filing system and retrieving data efficiently when needed.
- Undertaking travel arrangements including arranging itinerary visas flight tickets and hotel reservations.
- Greet visitors and callers handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Travel and Tourism
Job Requirements Bachelor 039 s Degree. Fluency in English Language. Professional use of computers and MS Office Applications. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Highly accurate with excellent attention to details. Keywords Admin Administration Office Management Secretary Industry Logistics and Supply Chain Travel and Tourism
Source link tanqeeb.com